📍 NYE, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Ahhh! It’s that time of the year again when our teachers would ask us to write in a 1 whole sheet of paper (even asking the teacher again if it is 1/2 sheet of paper 😂😂😂) our resolutions and expectations for this year. But now that I’m no longer a student, I’m not oblige to do so but I guess all those yearly writings got on me and now I’m writing my very first New Year’s resolution on my own accord and not forced and graded by the teacher hahaha. Before, as a student, writing New Year’s resolution was a really pain in the back but now I realised after reading my last year’s New Year’s resolution (yes, I still have that) that it really helped me realize and look back to what I did last year that I really liked and achieved and the things that I want to change this year for the better that I did worst last year and most of all to see that most of the things I wrote I did not actually do 😂. To avoid that, for this year, I want to write things that I will actually do and achieve, you know the more realistic ones, to see if I really actually do them at the end of the year. So here is the list of my 2017 New Year’s resolution!
- First off on the list of the many many things I wanna resolve this year is to have exactly 8 hours of sleep everyday because last year I had a very hard case of insomnia, not being able to sleep until 2 in the morning, having to wake up at 7:30, getting caught up with the unbearable Mandaue City traffic, having to arrive at home by 11:00 PM, those things took a really big toll on my body giving me serious fever the day before my flight to SG. So for this year I wanna cut that off, I wanna discipline my body and set my body clock on the right track so that my insomnia will be cure and I won’t have to suffer with it anymore and worst case, have to go to the doctor.
- This second one, is always present on my resolutions every year so this year I wanna straight this one out and achieve it, HEALTHY LIVING it is!!! Eating properly and on time. I know, I’m a really bad kid, abusing my body to the highest level but my SG trip made me realize that food is very very important not to be miss and should always be taken on time because you never know when the food that your body can consume may no longer be served on your plate.
- Learn, how to eat and be accustomed to other cultures food. While on our trip in Singapore, it was really hard finding food (especially rice) that my body can accept thus resulting to the food we ordered going to waste (I’m really sorry food ✌️, please forgive me). Thank goodness, there was bread and Milo 😉. Also, having to eat using chopsticks cause no spoon and fork is available was real struggle, I was really embarrassed as people keep on looking at us using chopsticks in a funny way lol. Since I set out my goals to be traveling more this year and to the years to come, I ought to do this one.
- Lessen procrastination! or better yet quit it! I’ve been lazing out on my blog thus my adventures getting all so late and out of it resulting to forgetting about them and having my payment for this blog to waste. So this year, I wanna start blogging again and this time more seriously, starting with this post! Not just on my blog but on my social media too but not to the point where I can no longer live without them. AJA!
- SAVE! SAVE! SAVE! More savings please! For my adventures and for my future. Refrain from buying stuff I will never use or only use once or better yet one object per month if the object is really needed.
- Have an out of town trip once a month and out of the country trip once a year. I’ve already started this one last year but it was not once a month, so this year I’m putting this to the next level but the out of the country trip was very successful, wait for my blogpost with it cause it was full of ups and downs I tell yah! hahahaha.
- EXERCISE!!! I’m a very lazy person, even walking makes me lazy except when I’m on a trip. When I travel, that’s the only time I get to exercise my body by walking instead of taking the taxi, bus, jeep or train for that. So when I’m on my usual work-home routine no exercise, even walking, happens. Running once or twice a week for how many KM is my goal for this year. I wonder if I can achieve this 😫 Oh, Lord please give me strength 😓
- Be more POSITIVE in life!!! Always, always, always. Negate the negative stuff. Surround myself with positivity of positive results.
- THINK BIG! I learned last year that if you don’t think and feel more about the things that you want and pairing it with hard hard work, you’ll never realise that dream. So think big, feel it, own it and work hard for it!
That’s it for this year. I made my list as short as possible to make it more realistic and achievable. Let’s wait and see for the coming weeks, months or next year if I’ve achieved even some of them 😅
What about your’s, have you wrote one yet? Was there something the same as mine, care to share 😊
PS. The photos is a sneak peak of my SG trip, this NYE fireworks is one of the highlights of my trip! I’ve also shared a preview of the video too for you to watch while waiting for my SG trip post. Enjoy!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉🎉🎉 Welcome, year 2017 ❤! I hope and pray you’re as colorful and awesome as the Singapore New Year’s fireworks 🙏🏻🌈💥☺ Buckelist: Witness/Watch Singapore’s New Year’s Eve Firework show 01.01.2017 😍✔️ #MARJaroundtheworldSINGAPORE #iamMARJtravels #VisitSingapore #SingaporeNewYearsEve2017fireworkshow #SandsStyle #Day1outof365 @visit_singapore